- PublishedSmolka, M. (2019). Studying emotions in neuroscientific meditation research. Ethics and epistemology entangled? In Bias in AI and Neuroscience: Transdisciplinary Conference. 17-19 June 2019 Radboud University, Nijmegen.
- PublishedSmolka, M. (2018). The Meditating Brain in Context: Eliciting Ethical Reflections in Neuroscientific Meditation Research. In Responsible Research & Innovation and Future Making: Responsibility through Anticipation: Interdisciplinary International Graduate Summer School Donostia-San Sebastián.
- PublishedSmolka, M. (Author). (2018). “Cosmonaut for a night”: The experiences of a Silver Santé volunteer. Web publication/site, Retrieved from https://silversantestudy.eu/points-of-view/
- PublishedSmolka, M. (2018). Controversy in the Aesthetics of Religion: When religious studies go cognitive, visions on how to study religions clash. In Conference of the European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST2018): Meetings: Making Science, Technology and Society Together Lancaster.
- PublishedSmolka, M. (2018). The meditating brain in context: Eliciting ethical reflections on neuroscientific meditation research. In International Conference on Mindfulness 2018 Amsterdam.
- PublishedSmolka, M. (2017). Responsibility in neuroscientific cognitive enhancement research. Poster session presented at European Summer Research Institute, Chiemsee, Germany.
- PublishedSmolka, M. (Author). (2017). Responsibility in the Silver Santé Study means caring for others: Point of view. Web publication/site, www.silversantestudy.eu: . Retrieved from https://silversantestudy.eu/points-of-view/