- PublishedCarrera, S., Vosyliute, L., Vankova, Z., Laurentsyeva, N., Fernandes, M., Dennison, J., & Guerin, J. (2019). Annex I - Reserach paper: The Cost of Non-Europe in the Area of Legal Migration: at the request of the European Added Value Unit of the Directorate for Impact Assessment and European Added Value within the Directorate General for Parliamentary Research Services. In The Cost of Non-Europe in the Area of Legal Migration (Vol. PE 631.736, pp. i-xxvii & 1-170 ). Brussels: European Union. https://doi.org/10.2861/06521
- PublishedCarrera, S., & Vankova, Z. (2019). Issue Paper - Human Rights Aspects of Immigrant and Refugee Integration Policies: A comparative assessment in selected Council of Europe member states. Strasbourg: Council of Europe.
- PublishedVankova, Z. (2018). The EU’s Approach to Circular Migration in the Context of the Eastern Partnership Neighbourhood. In S. Carrera, L. den Hertog, D. Kostakopoulou, & M. Panizzon (Eds.), EU external migration policies in an era of global mobilities: Intersecting policy universes (pp. 155-176). (Immigration and Asylum Law and Policy in Europe; Vol. 44). Leiden: Brill | Nijhoff. https://doi.org/10.1163/9789004354234_008
- PublishedVankova, Z. (2018). Circular migration from the Eastern neighbourhood to the EU: The rights of migrant workers in Bulgaria and Poland. Oisterwijk: Wolf Legal Publishers (WLP). https://doi.org/10.26481/dis.20180627zv
- PublishedVankova, Z. (2017). Implementing the EU's Circular Migration Approach: Legal and Migrant Perspectives on Entry and Re-Entry Conditions in Bulgaria and Poland. (Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies Research Paper). European University Institute. https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3004618
- PublishedVankova, Z., Ilareva, V., & Bechev, D. (2017). България, ЕС и “бежанската криза. Как да подобрим политиката по предоставяне на международна закрила и интеграцията на бежанците: [Bulgaria, the EU and the ‘refugee crisis. How to improve the policies on international protection and refugee integration?]. European Policy Institute.