Assistant Professor, Researcher
- PublishedAbazi, V., & Eckes, C. (2018). Closed evidence in EU courts: Security, secrets and access to justice. Common Market Law Review, 55(3), 753-782.
- PublishedCurtin, D. M., & Abazi, V. (2017). The European Union security exception: Beyond control. In C. Harlow, P. Leino, & G. delle Cananea (Eds.), Research handbook on EU administrative law (pp. 188-208). (Research Handbooks in European Law). Cheltenham/Northampton: Edward Elgar Publishing. https://doi.org/10.4337/9781784710682.00019
- PublishedEckes, C. (Author), & Abazi, V. (Author). (2015). Safe Harbour Case: safeguarding European fundamental rights or creating a patchwork of national data protection?. Web publication/site, UK Constitutional Law Association. Retrieved from http://ukconstitutionallaw.org/2015/10/09/christina-eckes-and-vigjilenca-abazi-safe-harbour-case-safeguarding-european-fundamental-rights-or-creating-a-patchwork-of-national-data-protection/
- PublishedAbazi, V. (Author). (2015). Secrecy in the TTIP negotiations and public support: The role of the Council. Web publication/site, Brussels: Blogactiv EU. Retrieved from https://cerim.blogactiv.eu/2015/07/16/ttip/
- PublishedAbazi, V., & Hillebrandt, M. (2015). The legal limits to confidential negotiations: recent case law developments in council transparency. Common Market Law Review, 52(3), 825-848.