- E-pub ahead of printPetrov, P., Dijkstra, H., Đokić, K., Zartsdahl, P. H., & Mahr, E. (2019). All hands on deck: levels of dependence between the EU and other international organizations in peacebuilding. Journal of European Integration.
- E-pub ahead of printDijkstra, H., Petrov, P., & Mahr, E. (2019). Learning to deploy civilian capabilities: How the United Nations, Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe and European Union have changed their crisis management institutions. Cooperation and Conflict. https://doi.org/10.1177/0010836718823814
- PublishedDijkstra, H., Mahr, E., Petrov, P., Đokić, K., & Zartsdahl, P. H. (2018). The EU’s partners in crisis response and peacebuilding: complementarities and synergies with the UN and OSCE. Global Affairs, 4(2-3), 185-196. https://doi.org/10.1080/23340460.2018.1530572
- PublishedDijkstra, H., Mahr, E., Petrov, P., Đokić, K., & Zartsdahl, P. H. (2017). Partners in conflict prevention and peacebuilding: How the EU, UN and OSCE exchange civilian capabilities in Kosovo, Mali and Armenia. EU-CIVCAP Project.
- PublishedDijkstra, H., Petrov, P., & Mahr, E. (2016). Reacting to Conflict: Civilian Capabilities in the EU, UN and OSCE. EU-CIVCAP Project. https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.26312.32007
- PublishedPetrov, P. (2014). A more capable EU? Mapping EU institutional military capability initiatives. In Spaces and Places Geopolitics in an Era of Globalization Toronto, Canada.