- PublishedDijkstra, H., Mahr, E., Petrov, P., Đokić, K., & Zartsdahl, P. H. (2017). Partners in conflict prevention and peacebuilding: How the EU, UN and OSCE exchange civilian capabilities in Kosovo, Mali and Armenia. EU-CIVCAP Project.
- PublishedDijkstra, H., Petrov, P., & Mahr, E. (2016). Reacting to Conflict: Civilian Capabilities in the EU, UN and OSCE. EU-CIVCAP Project. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.26312.32007
- PublishedPetrov, P. (2014). A more capable EU? Mapping EU institutional military capability initiatives. In Spaces and Places Geopolitics in an Era of Globalization Toronto, Canada.
- PublishedChappell, L., & Petrov, P. (2014). The European Union's crisis management operations: Strategic culture in action? European Integration online Papers-EIoP, 18(2), 1-24. DOI: 10.1695/2014002
- PublishedPetrov, P., & Papadimitriou, D. (2013). Whose Rule, Whose Law? Contested Statehood, External Leverage and the European Union's Rule of Law Mission in Kosovo. Journal of Common Market Studies, 50(5), 746-763. DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2012.02257.x
- PublishedPetrov, P. (2010). Introducing governance arrangements for EU conflict prevention and crisis management operations: A historical institutionalist perspective. In E. Gross, & A. E. Juncos (Eds.), Making sense of EU conflict prevention and crisis-management policies (pp. 49-66). London: Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group.
- PublishedVanhoonacker, S. M. R. L., Dijkstra, H., Maurer, H., Petrov, P., & Pomorska, K. (2009). Understanding the Role of the Administrative Level in ESDP: Towards a New Research Agenda. CFSP Forum, 7(4), 15-17.