- PublishedTirivayi, N., Nennen, L., Tesfaye, W., & Ma, Q. (2018). The benefits of collective action: Exploring the role of forest producer organizations in social protection. Forest Policy and Economics, 90, 106-114. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.forpol.2018.01.010
- PublishedTirivayi, N., & Groot, W. (2017). The Impact of Food Assistance on Dietary Diversity and Food Consumption among People Living with HIV/AIDS. Aids and Behavior, 21(12), 3515-3526. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10461-016-1646-9
- PublishedDietrich, S., Malerba, D., Barrientos, A., Gassmann, F., Mohnen, P., Tirivayi, N., ... Matovu, F. (2017). Social protection investments, human capital, and income growth: Simulating the returns to social cash transfers in Uganda. (029 ed.) UNU-MERIT working papers.
- PublishedPosse, M., Tirivayi, N., Saha, U. R., & Baltussen, R. M. P. M. (2015). The Effect of Food Assistance on Adherence to Antiretroviral Therapy among Hiv/Aids Patients in Sofala Province, in Mozambique: A Retrospective Study. Journal of AIDS & Clinical Research, 4(3). https://doi.org/10.4172/2155-6113.1000198
- PublishedTirivayi, N., Maassen van den Brink, H., & Groot, W. (2014). Group incentives for teachers and their effects on student learning: a systematic review of theory and evidence. School Effectiveness and School Improvement, 25(4), 570-601. https://doi.org/10.1080/09243453.2013.857697
- PublishedTirivayi, N., Koethe, J. R., & Groot, W. (2012). Clinic-Based Food Assistance is Associated with Increased Medication Adherence among HIV-Infected Adults on Long-Term Antiretroviral Therapy in Zambia. Journal of AIDS & Clinical Research, 3(7), 171.