- PublishedNaina, N. (Author). (2019). How can a formal IP/legal training for scientists improve the overall quality of patent applications?. Web publication/site, Maastricht: Maastricht University. Retrieved from https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/blog/2019/04/how-can-formal-iplegal-training-scientists-improve-overall-quality-patent-applications
- PublishedNaina, N. (2019). Patent Quality in the European Pharmaceutical Industry. 8. Poster session presented at Mid-Term Review Meeting of EIPIN-Innovation Society with the European Commission, Brussels, Belgium.
- PublishedNaina, N. (Author). (2019). Patent quality: Does one size fit all?. Web publication/site, Brussels: 4iP Council. Retrieved from https://www.4ipcouncil.com/application/files/6615/4877/3210/Patent_Quality_-_Does_One_Size_Fit_All.pdf
- PublishedNaina, N., & Gulati, J. (2018). Knowledge / skill standards of a 'person skilled in art': A concern less visited. The John Marshall Review of Intellectual Property Law, 17(4), 588-607.
- PublishedNaina, N. (2018). Balancing the Quality of Patents with Effective Enforcement of Invalidity Claims in the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe. 8. Poster session presented at 19th EIPIN Congress on Innovation and Triple Helix, Maastricht, Netherlands.
- PublishedNaina, N. (2018). The securitization of IP assets: Issues and opportunities. Journal of Intellectual Property Rights, 23(2-3), 94-100.