- PublishedMehler, D. M. A., Williams, A. N., Krause, F., Lührs, M., Wise, R. G., Turner, D. L., ... Whittaker, J. R. (2019). The BOLD response in primary motor cortex and supplementary motor area during kinesthetic motor imagery based graded fMRI neurofeedback. Neuroimage, 184, 36-44. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2018.09.007
- PublishedKohl, S. H., Veit, R., Spetter, M. S., Günther, A., Rina, A., Lührs, M., ... Hallschmid, M. (2019). Real-time fMRI neurofeedback training to improve eating behavior by self-regulation of the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex: A randomized controlled trial in overweight and obese subjects. Neuroimage, 191, 596-609. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2019.02.033
- PublishedMehler, D. M. A., Sokunbi, M. O., Habes, I., Barawi, K., Subramanian, L., Range, M., ... Linden, D. E. J. (2018). Targeting the affective brain: a randomized controlled trial of real-time fMRI neurofeedback in patients with depression. Neuropsychopharmacology, 43(13), 2578–2585. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41386-018-0126-5
- PublishedNeyedli, H. F., Sampaio-Baptista, C., Kirkman, M. A., Havard, D., Lührs, M., Ramsden, K., ... Johansen-Berg, H. (2018). Increasing Lateralized Motor Activity in Younger and Older Adults using Real-time fMRI during Executed Movements. Neuroscience, 378, 165-174. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroscience.2017.02.010
- PublishedLührs, M. (2018). New avenues towards mobile brain computer interfaces: the impact of real-time and fast fMRI. Maastricht: Maastricht University. https://doi.org/10.26481/dis.20180927ml
- PublishedBoeijkens, H., Rodriguez Soriano, J., Lührs, M., & Sorger, B. (2017). Improving motor and working memory function through functional near-infrared spectroscopy neurofeedback. Poster session presented at Real-Time Functional Imaging and Neurofeedback Conference, Nara, Japan.
- PublishedSpetter, M. S., Malekshahi, R., Birbaumer, N., Lührs, M., van der Veer, A. H., Scheffler, K., ... Hallschmid, M. (2017). Volitional regulation of brain responses to food stimuli in overweight and obese subjects: A real-time fMRI feedback study. Appetite, 112, 188-195. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.appet.2017.01.032
- PublishedCox, W. M., Subramanian, L., Linden, D. E. J., Lührs, M., McNamara, R., Playle, R., ... Ihssen, N. (2016). Neurofeedback training for alcohol dependence versus treatment as usual: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials, 17, 1-10. . https://doi.org/10.1186/s13063-016-1607-7
- PublishedHuang, Y., Neyedli, H. F., Josephs, L., Hinson, E., Gao, B., Luhrs, M., ... Johensen-Berg, H. (2016). Increasing cortical motor lateralization after stroke through real-time fMRI neurofeedback.