Full professor - Key domain chair, Professor
- Publishedde Smedt, K., Wang, H., & Faure, M. (2017). Towards optimal liability and compensation for offshore oil and gas activities. In M. Faure (Ed.), Civil liability and financial security for offshore oil and gas activities (pp. 303-383). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- PublishedFaure, M., Visscher, L. T., & Weber, F. (2016). Liability for unknown risks: A law and economics perspective. Journal of European Tort Law, 7(2), 198-228. https://doi.org/10.1515/jetl-2016-0010
- PublishedFaure, M. G., & Weber, F. (2016). Potential and limits of out-of-court rapid claims settlement - a law and economics analysis. Journal of Environmental Law, 28(1), 125–150. https://doi.org/10.1093/jel/eqv031
- PublishedFaure, M. G., & Piri Damagh, M. (2016). Self-regulation versus public regulation: an analysis of environmental and safety standards setting in the oil and gas pipeline sector. In N. Philipsen, S. E. Weishaar, & G. Xu (Eds.), Market integration: the EU experience and implications for regulatory reform in China (pp. 267-307). (China-EU Law Series; No. 2). Berlin/Heidelberg: Springer.
- PublishedLu, M., & Faure, M. G. (2016). The regulation of corporate environmental responsibility. In N. Philipsen, S. E. Weishaar, & G. Xu (Eds.), Market integration: the EU experience and implications for regulatory reform in China (pp. 239-265). (China-EU Law Series; No. 2). Berlin/Heidelberg: Springer.
- PublishedFaure, M. (2016). A paradigm shift in environmental criminal law. In R. Sollund, C. H. Stefes, & A. R. Germani (Eds.), Fighting environmental crime in Europe and Beyond: The role of the EU and its member states (pp. 17-44). (Palgrave Studies in Green Criminology). London: Macmillan Publishers. https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-349-95085-0_2