Full professor - Key domain chair, Professor
- PublishedFaure, M. (2018). The economics of harmonization of food law in the EU. In H. Bemmers, & K. Purnhagen (Eds.), Regulating and managing food safety in the EU: A legal economic perspective (pp. 263-290). (Economic Analysis of Law in European Legal Scholarship; Vol. 6). Cham: Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-77045-1_13
- PublishedPartain, R. A., & Faure, M. (2017). Development of a regulatory framework for CDM-enabled offshore carbon capture and storage (OCCS) in China. In S. E. Weishaar, N. J. Philipsen, & W. Xu (Eds.), Regulatory reform in China and the EU: A law and economics perspective (pp. 165-199). (New horizons in law and economics). Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- PublishedFaure, M., Gui, B., & Xu, G. (2017). Does the environmental Kuznets curve hold for China? An empirical examination. In S. E. Weishaar, N. J. Philipsen, & W. Xu (Eds.), Regulatory reform in China and the EU: A law and economics perspective (pp. 200-234). (New horizons in law and economics). Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- PublishedDalla Pellegrina, L., de Mot, J., Faure, M., & Garoupa, N. (2017). Litigating federalism: An empirical analysis of decisions of the Belgian Constitutional Court. European Constitutional Law Review, 13(2), 305-346. https://doi.org/10.1017/S1574019617000050
- PublishedFaure, M. (2017). A law and economics approach to environmental crime. In T. Bergin, & E. Orlando (Eds.), Forging a socio-legal approach to environmental harms: Global perspectives (pp. 78-105). (Law, Justice and Ecology). Abingdon, New York: Routlegde.