- PublishedAhmad, J., Athar, M. R., Azam, R. I., Hamstra, M. R. W., & Hanif, M. (2019). A Resource Perspective on Abusive Supervision and Extra-Role Behaviors: The Role of Subordinates' Psychological Capital. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, 26(1), 73-86. https://doi.org/10.1177/1548051818767391
- PublishedHamstra, M., & Mehmood, Q. (2016). Authentic leadership and follower performance outcomes. Mediating role of followers’ learning goal orientation.. Paper presented at Academy of Management, United States.
- PublishedMehmood, Q., Hamstra, M., Nawab, S., & Vriend, T. (2016). Authentic leadership and followers’ in-role and extra-role performance: The mediating role of followers’ learning goal orientation. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 89(4), 877-883. https://doi.org/10.1111/joop.12153
- PublishedHamstra, M. R. W., Van Vianen, A. E. M., & Koen, J. (2019). Does employee perceived person-organization fit promote performance? The moderating role of supervisor perceived person-organization fit. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 28(5), 594-601. https://doi.org/10.1080/1359432X.2018.1485734
- Hamstra, M. R. W., Sassenberg, K., Van Yperen, N. W., & Wisse, B. (2014). Followers feel valued - When leaders' regulatory focus makes leaders exhibit behavior that fits followers' regulatory focus. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 51, 34-40. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jesp.2013.11.003
- Hamstra, M. R. W., Van Yperen, N. W., Wisse, B., & Sassenberg, K. (2013). Like or dislike: Intrapersonal regulatory fit affects the intensity of interpersonal evaluation. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 49(4), 726-731. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jesp.2013.03.002
- Hamstra, M. R. W., Van Yperen, N. W., Wisse, B., & Sassenberg, K. (2014). On the perceived effectiveness of transformational-transactional leadership: The role of encouraged strategies and followers' regulatory focus. European Journal of Social Psychology, 44(6), 643-656. https://doi.org/10.1002/ejsp.2027