- Publishedvan Cooten, M. H., Bilal, S. M., Gebremedhin, S., & Spigt, M. (2019). The association between acute malnutrition and water, sanitation, and hygiene among children aged 6-59 months in rural Ethiopia. Maternal and Child Nutrition, 15(1), . https://doi.org/10.1111/mcn.12631
- PublishedShiferaw, S., Workneh, A., Yirgu, R., Dinant, G-J., & Spigt, M. (2018). Designing mHealth for maternity services in primary health facilities in a low-income setting - lessons from a partially successful implementation. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making, 18, . https://doi.org/10.1186/s12911-018-0704-9
- PublishedShiferaw, S., Spigt, M., Seme, A., Amogne, A., Skrovseth, S., Desta, S., ... GeertJan, D. (2018). Correction: Does proximity of women to facilities with better choice of contraceptives affect their contraceptive utilization in rural Ethiopia? (vol 12, e0187311, 2017). PLOS ONE, 13(1), . https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0192258
- PublishedWester, K. C., Medhanyie, A. A., Spigt, M., Beumer, C., Alemayehu, M., Beyene, S. A., ... Mulugeta, A. (2018). Best practices for addressing socio-cultural barriers to reproductive, maternal and neonatal health service utilization among women from pastoralist communities of Afar, Ethiopia: A qualitative study. Ethiopian Journal of Health Development, 32, 4-12.
- PublishedVan Der Land, A-J., Medhanyie, A. A., Spigt, M., Beumer, C., Alemayehu, M., Berhanu, K., ... Mulugeta, A. (2018). Socio-cultural perceptions that influence the choice of where to give birth among women in pastoralist communities of Afar region, Ethiopia: A qualitative study using the health belief model. Ethiopian Journal of Health Development, 32, 50-64.
- Publishedvan Rossem, C., Spigt, M., Viechtbauer, W., Lucas, A. E. M., van Schayck, O. C. P., & Kotz, D. (2017). Effectiveness of intensive practice nurse counselling versus brief general practitioner advice, both combined with varenicline, for smoking cessation: a randomized pragmatic trial in primary care. Addiction, 112(12), 2237-2247. https://doi.org/10.1111/add.13927