- PublishedHaelermans, C., & Ghysels, J. (2019). Effectively Involving Low-SES Parents in Human Capital Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment. (GSBE Research Memoranda; No. 025). GSBE.
- PublishedHaelermans, C., & Ghysels, J. (2019). Effectively involving low-SES parents in human capital development: Evidence from a field experiment. (ROA Research Memoranda; No. 008). Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- PublishedErnst-Militaru, R., Ghysels, J., & Nijhof, P. (2017). THE META-METHOD: AN EXPERIMENTAL EVALUATION OF A THREE-SIDED DIDACTICAL APPROACH TO REINFORCE METACOGNITION AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS. TIER.
- PublishedBartelet, D., Ghysels, J., Groot, W., Haelermans, C., & van den Brink, H. M. (2016). The Differential Effect of Basic Mathematics Skills Homework via a Web-Based Intelligent Tutoring System Across Achievement Subgroups and Mathematics Domains: A Randomized Field Experiment. Journal of Educational Psychology, 108(1), 1-20. https://doi.org/10.1037/edu0000051
- PublishedAriës, R., Ghysels, J., Groot, W., & Maassen van den Brink, H. (2016). Combined working memory capacity and reasoning strategy training improves reasoning skills in secondary social studies education: evidence from an experimental study. Thinking Skills and Creativity, 22, 233-246. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsc.2016.10.008