- PublishedPalali, A., van Elk, R., Bolhaar, J., & Rud, I. (2018). Are good researchers also good teachers? The relationship between research quality and teaching quality. Economics of Education Review, 64, 40-49. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.econedurev.2018.03.011
- PublishedMuzyamba, C., Groot, W., Pavlova, M., Rud, I., & Tomini, S. M. (2018). Professional care delivery or traditional birth attendants? The impact of the type of care utilized by mothers on under-five mortality of their children. Tropical Medicine and Health, 46(1), . https://doi.org/10.1186/s41182-018-0090-0
- PublishedRud, I., van Klaveren, C., Groot, W., & Maassen van den Brink, H. (2018). What drives the relationship between early criminal involvement and school dropout? Journal of Quantitative Criminology, 34(1), 139-166. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10940-016-9326-5
- PublishedRud, I. (2015). The relationship between youth crime and education. Maastricht: Maastricht University.
- PublishedRud, I., van Klaveren, C., Groot, W., & Maassen van den Brink, H. (2014). The externalities of crime: The effect of criminal involvement of parents on the educational attainment of their children. Economics of Education Review, 38, 89-103. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.econedurev.2013.11.006