Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, PhD
- PublishedDijkstra, H., Petrov, P., & Mahr, E. (2019). Learning to deploy civilian capabilities: How the United Nations, Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe and European Union have changed their crisis management institutions. Cooperation and Conflict, 54(4), 524–543. https://doi.org/10.1177/0010836718823814
- E-pub ahead of printPetrov, P., Dijkstra, H., Đokić, K., Zartsdahl, P. H., & Mahr, E. (2019). All hands on deck: levels of dependence between the EU and other international organizations in peacebuilding. Journal of European Integration.
- PublishedDijkstra, H. (2019). Supporting global governance: A rules-based approach for a post-liberal order? (EU Global Strategy Watch; No. 3). Rome: Istituto Affari Internazionali.
- PublishedDijkstra, H. (2018). Beyond the Civilian Compact: Why we need to talk about civilian capabilities. (EU Global Strategy Watch; No. 2). Rome: Istituto Affari Internazionali.
- PublishedDijkstra, H., & Van Elsuwege, P. (2018). Representing the EU in the area of CFSP: Legal and Political Dynamics. In S. Blockmans, & P. Koutrakos (Eds.), Research Handbook on The EU’s Common Foreign and Security Policy (pp. 44-64). Edward Elgar Publishing.
- PublishedDijkstra, H., Mahr, E., Petrov, P., Đokić, K., & Zartsdahl, P. H. (2018). The EU’s partners in crisis response and peacebuilding: complementarities and synergies with the UN and OSCE. Global Affairs, 4(2-3), 185-196. https://doi.org/10.1080/23340460.2018.1530572
- PublishedDijkstra, H. (2018). Implementing the integrated approach: Investing in other international organisations. (EU Global Strategy Watch; No. 1). Rome: Istituto Affari Internazionali.