- PublishedCarraro, V., & Jongen, H. (2018). Leaving the Doors Open or Keeping them Closed? The Impact of Transparency on the Authority of Peer Reviews in International Organizations. Global Governance: A Review of Multilateralism and International Organizations, 24(4), 615-635. https://doi.org/10.1163/19426720-02404008
- PublishedJongen, H. J. E. M. (2017). Combating corruption the soft way: the authority of peer reviews in the global fight against graft. Maastricht: Datawyse / Universitaire Pers Maastricht. https://doi.org/10.26481/dis.20170915hj
- PublishedConzelmann, T., & Jongen, H. J. E. M. (2015). The Power of the Peers: Assessing the Authority of Peer Reviews in Curbing Corruption. In Workshop Authority in International Organizations, WZB Berlin
- PublishedJongen, H. J. E. M. (2014). Combating Corruption the Soft Way - What Role for the Institutional Design of Peer Reviews? In 8th ECPR General Conference, Glasgow, 3-6 September 2014.
- PublishedJongen, H. J. E. M. (2014). The Dutch Policy Response to Undocumented Migrants - A Clash of Securitisations? In B. Petersson, & P. Bevelander (Eds.), Crisis and Migration - Implications of the Eurozone crisis for perceptions, politics, and policies of migration (pp. 77-102). Lund: Nordic Academic Press.