Full professor - Key domain chair, Professor
- PublishedChen, S., Cui, Y., Shang, C., Hao, J., & Weiss, G. (2019). ONECG: Online Negotiation Environment for Coalitional Games. In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2019) (pp. 2348-2350)
- PublishedWeiss, G., & Chen, S. (2018). Automated negotiation: An efficient approach to interaction among agents. In Interactions in Multiagent Systems (pp. 149-177). World Scientific Publishing Company.
- PublishedSchmitt, F., Mariyam Christopher, S., Tumanov, K., Weiss, G., & Möckel, R. (2018). Evaluating the adoption of Physical Board Game Ludo as Serious Game for Assessing Cognitive Abilities of Players. In 4th Joint International Conference on Serious Games (pp. 30-42)
- PublishedVrancken, T., Tenbrock, D., Reick, S., Bozhinovski, D., Weiss, G., & Spanakis, G. (2017). Multi-Agent Parking Place Simulation. In Y. Demazeau, P. Davidsson, J. Bajo, & Z. Vale (Eds.), Advances in Practical Applications of Cyber-Physical Multi-Agent Systems: The PAAMS Collection: 15th International Conference, PAAMS 2017, Porto, Portugal, June 21-23, 2017, Proceedings (pp. 272-283). Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-59930-4_22
- PublishedSpanakis, G., & Weiss, G. (2017). Enhancing Visual Clustering Using Adaptive Moving Self-Organizing Maps (AMSOM). In Agents and Artificial Intelligence (pp. 189-211). (Lecture Notes in Computer Science; Vol. 10162). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-53354-4_11
- PublishedChen, S., Hao, J., Zhou, S., & Weiss, G. (2017). Negotiating with unknown opponents: Toward multi-lateral agreement in real-time domains. In K. Fuijta (Ed.), Modern Approaches to Agent-based Complex Automated Negotiation (pp. 219-229). (Studies in Computational Intelligence; Vol. 674). Springer Verlag.