de Ruijter, D.F.L.
- Publishedde Ruijter, D., Hoving, C., Evers, S., Hudales, R., de Vries, H., & Smit, E. (2019). An economic evaluation of a computer-tailored e-learning program to promote smoking cessation counseling guideline adherence among practice nurses. Patient Education and Counseling, 102(10), 1802-1811. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pec.2019.07.015
- Publishedde Ruijter, D., Candel, M., Smit, E. S., de Vries, H., & Hoving, C. (2018). The Effectiveness of a Computer-Tailored E-Learning Program for Practice Nurses to Improve Their Adherence to Smoking Cessation Counseling Guidelines: Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 20(5), [e193]. https://doi.org/10.2196/jmir.9276
- Publishedde Ruijter, D. F. L. (2018). Employing E-Learning to promote smoking cessation care: development and evaluation of a tailored e-learning program to support practice nurses to optimally adhere to evidence-based-smoking cessation guidelines. Maastricht: Datawyse / Universitaire Pers Maastricht. https://doi.org/10.26481/dis.20181107dr
- Publishedde Ruijter, D., Smit, E. S., de Vries, H., Goossens, L., & Hoving, C. (2017). Understanding Dutch practice nurses' adherence to evidence-based smoking cessation guidelines and their needs for web-based adherence support: results from semistructured interviews. BMJ Open, 7(3), . https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2016-014154
- Publishedde Ruijter, D., Smit, E. S., de Vries, H., & Hoving, C. (2016). Web-based computer-tailoring for practice nurses aimed to improve smoking cessation guideline adherence: A study protocol for a randomized controlled effectiveness trial. Contemporary Clinical Trials, 48, 125-132. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cct.2016.04.007