- PublishedMeacham, D., & Prado Casanova, M. (2018). The Over-Extended Mind? Pink Noise and the Ethics of Interaction-Dominant Systems. NanoEthics. DOI: 10.1007/s11569-018-0325-x
- PublishedMeacham, D. (2017). Metternich, The Gut-Brain Axis, and the Turing Cops: The Subjects of Posthuman IR. In CLARA. EROUKHMANOFF, & M. Harker (Eds.), Reflections on the Posthuman in International Relations : The Anthropocene, Security and Ecology (pp. 119-129). (E-IR Edited Collections). Bristol, UK: E-International Relations Publishing.
- PublishedMeacham, D. (2016). Maine de Biran: The Relationship between the Physical and the Moral in Man. London: Bloomsbury.
- Meacham, D. (Author). (2016). If you want to measure the health of the economy, forget about “employment”. Web publication/site, opendemocracy.net.Retrieved from https://www.opendemocracy.net/neweconomics/forget-about-employment/
- Meacham, D. (Author). (2016). Job automation threatens peoples' livelihoods. Can universal basic income save the day?. Web publication/site, opendemocracy.net.Retrieved from https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/darian-meacham/job-automation-threatens-peoples-livelihoods-can-universal-basic-income-save-day