- PublishedGoanta, C. (2018). How Technology Disrupts Private Law: An Exploratory Study of California and Switzerland as Innovative Jurisdictions. (TTLF Working Papers; Vol. 38). Stanford Law School.
- PublishedGoanta, C. (2016). Convergence in European consumer sales law: A comparative and numerical approach. (Ius Commune Europaeum, 154 ed.). Cambridge-Antwerp-Portland: Intersentia.
- PublishedKawakami, M., & Goanta, C. (2015). Even lawyers are consumers: perceiving business attitudes in online contracts. In M. B. M. Loos, & I. Samoy (Eds.), Information and notification duties (pp. 155-180). Cambridge: Intersentia.
- PublishedBull, W., Ge, J., Goanta, C., Kawakami, M., & Smits, J. M. (2015). Who does what in consumer law: a search for criteria for centralized lawmaking. In B. Akkermans, J. Hage, N. Kornet, & J. Smits (Eds.), Who does what in European private law? (pp. 97-123). (Ius Commune Europaeum; No. 137). Cambridge-Antwerp-Portland: Intersentia.
- PublishedSmits, J. M., Bull, W., Goanta, C., & Kawakami, M. (2014). Ars Aequi Wetseditie European Private Law 2014-2016. (Ars Aequi Wetseditie). Nijmegen: Ars Aequi.