Assistant Professor, Teacher
- PublishedDandashly, A. (2016). The EU and the US Reactions to the Arab Spring 2011: (New) Response to a Changing Middle East and North Africa. In I. Peters (Ed.), The European Union's Foreign Policy in Comparative Perspective: Beyond the "Actorness and Power" Debate (pp. 142-162). UK: Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group.
- PublishedBörzel, T., Dandashly, A., & Risse, T. (Eds.) (2016). Responses to the 'Arabellions' – The EU in Comparative Perspective. (Journal of European Integration Special Issues). Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group.
- PublishedDandashly, A. (2016). The EU Quest for a Security Community with the Southern Neighbours: EU-Tunisia relations. In P. Rieker (Ed.), External Governance as Security Community Building The Limits and Potential of the European Neighbourhood Policy: The Limits and Potential of the European Neighbourhood Policy (pp. 135-162). (The European Union in International Affairs). Palgrave Macmillan.
- PublishedDandashly, A., & Verdun, A. (2015). Boarding the Euro Plane: Euro Adoption in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Review of European and Russian Affairs, 9(2), 1-26.
- PublishedBörzel, T., Dandashly, A., & Risse, T. (2014). Responses to the ‘Arabellions’ - The EU in Comparative Perspective - Introduction. Journal of European Integration, 37(1), 1-17. . https://doi.org/10.1080/07036337.2014.975986
- E-pub ahead of print
- E-pub ahead of printBörzel, T., Risse, T., & Dandashly, A. (2014). The EU, External Actors, and the ‘Arabellions’: Much Ado About (Almost) Nothing. Journal of European Integration, 37(1), 135-153. https://doi.org/10.1080/07036337.2014.975993
- PublishedDandashly, A. (2014). Building a Security Community in the Neighbourhood: Zooming in on EU–Tunisia Relations. (NUPI Working Paper 836 ed.) Oslo: Norwegian Institute of International Affairs.
- PublishedDandashly, A. (2013). The EU and the Southern Neighbors in the Wake of the Arab Spring: Increased Territorialization or Functionalism. In A. Surdej, & J. Brzozowski (Eds.), Territorialization or functionalization: Dilemmas of the International Integration Organizations (in Polish) (pp. 146-165). Poland: Adam Marzalek.
- Dandashly, A. (2012). The Holy Trinity of Democracy, Economic Development and Security: EU Democratization Efforts beyond its Borders. (42 ed.) (KFG Working Paper Series; No. 42). Berlin: Kolleg-Forschergruppe.