Activities per year
|Publication status||Published - Sep 2018|
|Series||Fisher College of Business Working Paper|
- n50 - Economic History: Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment, and Extractive Industries: General, International, or Comparative
- o13 - "Economic Development: Agriculture; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Other Primary Products"
- q56 - "Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth"
- r11 - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- Pollution Haven Hypothesis
Inaugural conference of the Global Research Alliance for Sustainable Finance and Investment (GRASFI)
Stefanie Kleimeier - Ros (Participant / Attendee)5 Sep 2018 → 6 Sep 2018
Activity: Organizing, contributing or attending an event › Organizing or contributing to an event › Academic