Research Output per year
- UM Student Desk - Head of Department
- RS: MHeNs - R1 - Cognitive Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience
Person: Paid Staff - Academic Staff, Paid Staff - Support Staff
- Fac. Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Promovendi MHN - PhD
- Fac. Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Neurochirurgie - PhD
- RS: MHeNs - R3 - Neuroscience
Person: Unpaid Staff - Academic Staff
17 Downloads (Pure)
Ageing in place safely: Lessons learnt from a multi-perspective immersion into the use and non-use of Personal Safety Alerting DevicesThilo, F. J. S., 2020, Ridderprint BV. 196 p.
Research output: Thesis › Doctoral Thesis › Internal
Agreement and differences regarding family functioning between patients with acquired brain injury and their partnersCox, V., Mulder, M., Nijland, R., Schepers, V., Van Wegen, E., Van Heugten, C., Kwakkel, G. & Visser-Meily, J., 17 Feb 2020, In : Brain Injury. p. 1-7 7 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic › peer-review
Activities per year